How to Order Prints - Milky Way Matt

How Do I order Prints?

1. Click on the text/logo at the top or go to any gallery.

2. Click on any image you'd like to have printed

3 Click on "Buy" in the lower right corner, then "This Photo."

This will take you to sizes and options.

What Kind of Print Should I Get?

The option most people go for is a paper print. You can add a metallic finish to a paper print, for a stunningly sharp image. This will be an unframed print, you can either have framed locally, or hang without a frame.

If you have questions, feel free to give me a shout.

I'm Milky Way Matt.I take pictures of the Milky Way and other night sights, as seen from the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

Prints of my images are for sale through this site - just click on one you like, and you'll see a variety of sizes and options. If you have any questions, send me an email to

My real name is Matt Krzycki, and when I'm not hanging out all night taking pictures, I'm the Creative Director for Seattle video production company, GoodSide Studio. If you're in the market for Corporate, Marketing or Training Videos, give me a shout.